Saturday, April 9, 2011

Owls and things!!!!


So I have recently gotten into 2 things..... OWLS and GARAGE SALE-ing!
The owl thing started on my Virginia Beach last fall when I found this cute owl pitcher at a little shop in Williamsburg. Had to buy it! Had to display it! Which means I tore down my upper cabinets in my kitchen and put up open shelving. Yes... by myself!



Then..... I saw this cute OWL cookie jar on Modern Family and found it at Anthropologie. I WANT IT!!!!!!! Can't have it!!!!!!!!! $128!!!!!!!!!! Can you say OUCH?!!!!
So I've been hitting the garage sales. Found this:




Think I saw it on That 70's show....

Also found some cute things for my shelves including the other white pitcher and blue juicer in the picture above!

Also these cool vintage lawn chairs just yesterday...

No comments: